TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a TC-65-AX800U panasonic tv. It blinks 6 times and…

I have a TC-65-AX800U...

I have a TC-65-AX800U panasonic tv. It blinks 6 times and keeps blinking six time.wicth board is the SOS1 driver boardor SU-board

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

You
I have a TC-65-AX800U panasonic tv. It blinks 6 times and keeps blinking six time.wicth board is the SOS1 driver boardor SU-board The Tv is 1 year old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I only tryed cable connection

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TC-65-AX800U? What happened right before this?

The menu does not show up nothing unusuel happed just turned off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I replaced the P-bhoard what is the sos1 board

3/12/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not know what the sos1 board looks like can not find board layouts and ID
would it help if i took a picture

Yes, please take a picture and post it here that will surely help

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
here are the photos
IMG_2144[1].JPGIMG_214...JPGIMG_2145[1].JPGIMG_214...JPGIMG_2147[1].JPGIMG_214...JPGIMG_2146[1].JPGIMG_214...JPGIMG_2148[1].JPGIMG_214...JPG
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the first one 44 is the full tv and the others are individual pictures of each board
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Did you get the pictures

Thanks for the pictures, looking at them, hold on, please

Let me explain one thing, this is 4K LCD TV and you're referring a plasma TV board (SU board)

This TV has entirely different circuitry than a plasma TV

Now the error code 6X indicates internal failure of A Board (also known as Mainboard), it is the one where HDMI Inputs are located and the picture 2148 shows it, this board needs to be replaced on the TV to resolve the problem, please click the following link to view the A board image and part number info to search/ google it to get a better price info, apparently it is very expensive board and I have no control over it

https://encompass.com/item/10180324/Panasonic/TZRNP02XSUU/A_Board_(Main_Board)

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The panasonic 6 blinks say. Comments: Driver SOS1, (SC/SS Energy recovery circuit. SU-board SD or SC or SS board
is the A board have the SOS1

You're referring the error code details of a different chassis TV, (SC/SS Energy recovery circuit. SU-board SD or SC or SS board) are meant for a plasma TV and yours TC-65AX800U is an LCD 4K UHD TV that has different chassis

I have the related manual of your TV and gave the info directly from the service manual

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thank you so much. I will give you a great rateing

Much welcome, wish you the best~

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician