TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

42 inch visio tv tint is yellow color goes in and out

Customer Question
42 inch visio tv...

42 inch visio tv tint is green yellow color goes in and out picture has squiggly line running through

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Vizio TV?

No hooked to a cable box

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

N no

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It is 5 plus years old

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Are you having website difficulties preventing you from replying?

no

Do you currently have access to the tv so you can try something?

no could a component be going out?

I won't be able to speculate or give you a proper answer until you are have access to the tv and able to perform some simple tests. Please REPLY back when you are ready.