TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 2 yr old broke my remote how can I get a replacement

Customer Question
My 2 yr...

My 2 yr old broke my remote how can I get a replacement ASAP

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I get a replacement ASAP Samsung where do I find the model

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?

It has no remote it’s split in half I unplugged and re-plugged but I only use for YouTube and Netflix

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Could you please get me the model number of the TV found on the back of the set?I am assuming you are referring to the TV s own remote control

Let me know please

Anthony

Where do I find the model if the TV is hanging on the wall
Is there additional charge

Oh dear do you have any manual with the set?any invoice it may be on there

There is additional charges yes for phone calls

No Manuel I can tell you it’s small has a circle in the middle a arrow button to go back a home button and some others

I am sorry is there a code on the remote itself?let me know if you see any letters and number code on this

Nothing

I need the model number samsung make hundreds of TVs they are all different I am afraid

I’m sure but tv is on Wall and i only have half of the remote only thing i know is it’s a smart tv and may be under warranty

I need the model number no other way sorry

This happens a lot actually people never take down the model number so its easily done but causes inconvenience

Well hope I’m not paying bcuz this was no help Samsung could have Told me when I told them my problem

Please go to the homepage www.justanswer.com and look up support for a refunds