TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How to unlock TV if don't have password. Hitachi Model

Customer Question
How to unlock TV...

How to unlock TV if don't have password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hitachi Model L26D205 Serial # RLGoo9385 06/2011

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Trying to use over air and channels are blocked as exceeds limits

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your L26D205? What happened right before this?

Don't know belongs to my 93 year old mother

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes what is fee?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am sure this probably has to do with Parental Controls. this is the statement " This program has been blocked! Exceeds
set limits"
3/13/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still need answer. Thanks
No phone call for $26. Just email me an answer. If not cancel and refund my $5.00 . Can't afford more was just trying to help my mother.
Thanks

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

I have talked with customer service , so now I still need an answer to my questions,
Thanks

Did you confirm that our services are not $5?

No, I was told to request that the questions be answered as I have paid what was requested

Yes, and our services are not $5.

I paid for a 7 day trial and was told questions would be answered. Maybe you should talk to customer service. I have an email
saying a 7 day trail is $5 and if I want to continue after that it is $28 per month. If you can't handle this then tell them and get me referred to someone else. This is Just Answer's rule not mine, I did what was asked and expect the service I paid for.

No, that is not how it works. You will need to speak with customer service.

No, I already have. I think you need to speak to customer service. If you are not going to answer my question based on the fact that I did what was asked of me then just say so and I will report this as a sham. Then , proceed based on legal advice.
Going to bed now. Look for your answer to my question in the morning. I hate people that take advantage when just as easy to do it right the first time.
Just do what's right and help as I have requested

Unfortunately, I do not handle payment information. I can only advise you that our services are not $5 so you will need to speak to customer service.