TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

NEED A WIRELESS LAN OR MY TV. SAMSUNG 6050. NO I CANNOT GET…

NEED A WIRELESS LAN...

NEED A WIRELESS LAN OR MY TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

SAMSUNG 6050

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NO I CANNOT GET INTO MY NETFLEX WITHOUT THIS PART ON LATER MODELS IT IS INSTALLED IN THE COMPUTER.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

YES WHERE TO GET THE PART

3/12/2018
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the full model number of the tv please?

6050 LED TV

That is a partial part of the series, I need the complete model number from the back of the tv, please.

Can you please respond with the requested details? That model information is necessary for us to be able to help you.

can not get model number is ***** to wall;i id give you the 6050 number that came with the tv it show the wirless lan as extra assessorie .but no number .I need to get this part to be able to get my Netflix streaming this part is installed on later models,my set is about 6years old since you are acting for Samsung where else do I go??

Thank you for the information,

If you can get the full model number of the tv, I can help you with the part. However I can tell you up front that it is simply not worth buying it.

There is a good chance you won't even be able to find them stocked anywhere in the first place, and even if you can it will be about $125 for the wireless adapter, and even if you did buy that, few if any functions on the tv will actually work at this point. Virtually all of the apps on this tv would have been dropped entirely over the course of the last 3-4 years. Netflix may possibly work, but others like youtube and amazon wont' work at all. So you're paying a lot for very limited functionality.

What I would recommend instead is buying an external streaming device, such as a roku or fire tv or appletv and get all the same functions and many more, with better performance and lower cost.

Best regards,

Good answer
Art

You're very welcome, Art.

Have a nice day,

Thanks for good answer. Art

My pleasure.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Installer