TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot find any paperwork for a Secret code? I have my…

Customer Question
Hi, I cannot find...

Hi, I cannot find any paperwork for a Secret code? I have my manual and other info, but nothing shows a secret code. If you need a model and serial # for the TV I can provide that

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp Aquos it is the LC-70LE6-40U model; S/N #L301831837. My Best guess is that it is 4-5 years old. Never was connected to the internet, which is what I m trying to do now

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can watch TV via my cable box

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Aquos? What happened right before this?

Today is the first time I am trying to access the internet thru the TV. I wen through all the various screens for internet set-up but then reach a point asking for the secret code. Previously we never used the TV for internet access, just regular TV viewing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that covers it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/13/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.