TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was watching it the other day and the screen would go

I was watching it...

I was watching it the other day and the screen would go black but still had sound. The next time I turned it on and it stayed black and no longer has sound.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes the hdmi

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not real techie!

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Jack
Jack, Technician
I am sorry but the TV is on mount on the wall and I can't see it.
Phone call session started

This phone request is an extra $26 and was sent by the website , not me
Do you still want that call or continue in chat /text mode (this) ?

I will call in 2 minutes unless specified otherwise