TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Am trying to set up net flix on our TC-P5G15 plasma TV. need…

Customer Question
Am trying to set...

Am trying to set up net flix on our TC-P5G15 plasma TV. need instructions on how to set up TV to our Wi-Fi.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Flix?

We just set up an account with flix. have never used it befor

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

You tell me what else you need.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please cancel this request for assistance. We have contacted our cable provider who will come and complete the set up for flix.
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

TC-P5G15 seems incomplete, it could be TC-P50G15 etc