TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I pushed the wrong button on the VIZIO and now I can't get…

I pushed the wrong button...
I pushed the wrong button on the VIZIO and now I can't get picture or sound. No Signal keeps coming up.
3/12/2018
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

It appears you've pressed the "INPUT" button on your remote. Can you press that button until you get a picture again?

If this answers helps solve your issue, please help me by providing me a quick rating (hopefully 5 stars) in the top right. If not, feel free to ask more questions!

ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service
Ok I should have added it was on the remote.
Whar symbol on the remote is for "input"?
Phone call session started