TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have 26dv27ut how do I get rid of air analog. 2009 sharp…

Customer Question
I have 26dv27ut how...

I have 26dv27ut how do I get rid of air analog

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

2009 sharp lc26dv27ut

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Only on tv input no menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LC26DV27UT? What happened right before this?

Have not used in a hile

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 1 month ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your TV issue. Could you please tell what are you trying to watch ? For example Cable or Satellite or DVD. What cables are connected at the back of the TV ? For example HDMI or RCA or Coax antenna cable. Please let me know so I have a better understanding of the issue and your system layout. Thanks
Most likely you have a cable box or satellite receiver connected to the HDMI input. With your Sharp TV remote you would have to push the input button ( which is under the Eject button on the top right side of the remote) and keep pressing the input button until you get to the HDMI input. Let me know if that helped.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you with your TV issue. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as it is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.

Good evening, please let me know if you need anymore help. Thanks

Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician