TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have model232-T11 32 inch tv. I am trying to hook up a DVD…

I have model232-T11 32...

I have model232-T11 32 inch tv. I am trying to hook up a DVD player and I don't see a spot for the yellow plug

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Sony model DVP sr210P. Just bought it today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your DVPSR210P?

I inserted the red and white plug and it has the yellow plug which I think is for sound and nothing on the tv back is yellow

I don't want a free trial membership
3/12/2018
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

By the way
If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME and WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE , I`m an independent tech. and have NO CONTROL over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it .

Hello

Hi

Let me upload a picture of the rear of your tv

Ok

If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time helping you .

My tv doesn't look like that. I am trying to send a pic to you
Where can I send the picture to?

That manual is supposed to be for the model you gave me

Too complicated for me. Did u look up model232-T11

The serie 2 all have the same manual from what i can see

let me check

Found another manual that gives me the same thing here and in any case those yellow composite input are easily spotted usually so i don`t think you are looking at the correct place

Those inputs are not at the rear but at the rear left side from what i can see

Look again please

Let me check
Thank u

Much welcome and please do not forget to rate with the stars at the top of your page (and SUBMIT) so i can get compensated for my time helping you.
And note this post will stay open to further conversation if needed.

Jack
Jack, Technician