TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Bought a qf7 tv but cannit use my headset with it. 2 days.

Bought a qf7 tv...

Bought a qf7 tv but cannit use my headset with it

Technician's Assistant: How old is your QF7?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Hiw can I conneCT my non blue tooth head set to the tv

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your QF7? What happened right before this?

The tv was just purchased

3/12/2018
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Since your new Q7F TV doesn't have a headphone out socket you will need to use the optical output jack of your TV along with an adapter.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer