TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am on my free one month trial. I have started watching…

Customer Question
I am on my...

I am on my free one month trial. I have started watching "Crown' and have seen the first 6 programs of year 1. I am unable to see 7 or 8 and have tried for the past three night. The TV continues to tell me there is a problem and they cannot deliver and they say,"wait 30 seconds,then 60 , then 90etc. Please help. if I cannot get the programs I want, I will want to discontinue Netflex.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No, I can connect. It is when I request program 7 or 8 that I get error messages.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No, everything else works fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am 88 yrs old and do not understand the lingo- English please!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
I cannot wait much longer. Please send me an email. I need to decide whether to keep Netflex or whether I will continue to have problems.
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I dont know how I reached you, but evidently it is by mistake. Thank you!