TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm back with the problem to connect my tv to my computer.

Customer Question
I'm back with the...

I'm back with the problem to connect my tv to my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio 32-di it's new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes tv works fine my computer is old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

First time I've tried to connect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you sure this is a secure site to give you a credit card

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Via which method are you trying to connect the TV to the computer?

Please detail he setup you are trying to use

Thank you

a vga cable from the computer to hdmi to the tv
I do not want to call
if we cannot do it by chat please cancel this service

You have a VGA to HDMI adapter cable?

this is not going to work. how can I cancel the service

not sure how you came to that conclusion, you would have had your answer now, but will organize a refund.

please no more messages on my cell
no I cannot use live phone call