TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have to unplug it every time I try to turn it on. Yes I…

Customer Question
I have to unplug...

I have to unplug it every time I try to turn it on. Yes I have checked for updates and it said everything was up to date. It’s very irritating.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hold on I have to check.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

We bought it at Christmas and it’s been happen since then. It’s model E65-E1.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No it is only the TV

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 5 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Hello!!!

Hi

Do you mean that if you turn it off and right back on it wont work , you have to unplug it again ?

Forget it I’m not paying 26.00 to find out why your TV doesn’t work. But I will never buy a Vizio again and I will tell everyone I can not to buy one. In case you can’t tell I am P——d!

This is NOT the Vizio company

We are returning the TV and buying a brand that works!

Good luck , they will tell you to call vizio for a warranty repair

If you turn it off it will not turn back on unless you unplug it.

Sorry but if you came here by mistake then use this number to close like you did earlier 1.***-***-****

You are up to some $40 , this is not free ,