TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My recently purchased Directv Now but we discovered a

Customer Question
My recently purchased Directv...

My recently purchased Directv Now but we discovered a problem. To this point we have been unable to get the Directv App. Directv said a Samsung TV was not Com;pa

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

No I can not even get to the App to start the Process

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

The internet connection is OK, because we ge Netflix on the TV

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No