TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our cable supplier converted to all digital. TV picture is…

Customer Question
Our cable supplier converted...

Our cable supplier converted to all digital. TV picture is blurry. Looks like it’s out of focus. I can’t find how to fix it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It’s an LG smart tv. Model #55UF6450-UA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works. Other this fine. Cable said it’s the tv aspect ratio

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your #55UF6450-UA? What happened right before this?

Since cable changed to digital on March 6th. Before that, it was fine

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 month ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

So you still have cable only now its digital?is it cable straight from the wall to the set no cable box?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I tried to cancel out but can’t. Cable goes into box
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I set back to factory settings but didn’t make a difference

So you are using a BOX which is near or underneath the set and there is a lead from this that goes into the back of the set

Can you please reboot the TV and the cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

Louie, Technician