TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I would like to watch abc but my fire stick won’t let me.

I would like to...

I would like to watch abc but my fire stick won’t let me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

I just start having the problem when I cancel my fins account and settle for a internet service and a fire stick

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to get more channel if possible

3/12/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to watch ABC?

Please let me know

Thank you

I would like to cancel I can’t afford it that the reason why I cancel Rios whenever I get a free trial I use it and then forget to cancel when it expire and it catches me sorry

ok, you will need to speak to customer service about any account questions

Richard, Technician
Phone call session started
Please can u cancel the requests I just put it because it doesn’t help I can’t afford any added bill right now I will just satisfy with the channel I can watch