TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I purchased a 43" Vizio TV but there are all kinds of

Customer Question
I purchased a 43"...

I purchased a 43" Vizio TV but there are all kinds of messages on the bottom of the screen, apparently it is in a store mode, not home mode. How can I change this? I tried going into Menu and settings but I think it froze on me.

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

1 year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I no longer can get back to the menu. The other tv in the house work well.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

I went to Walmart where I purchased it and they instructed me to go to Menu, select settings and then go into home setting but it doesn't show up at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The tv works, sound is okay but only the small little screen is showing, the menu is stuck on the remote control

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I disconnected the TV and turned it back on and was able to get the full screen but cannot go into the Menu to select settings. Please contact me tomorrow
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to access the menu?

Please let me know

Thank you

I was able to unplug the tv and I paired the remote to the TV. Now what I need help in is how do I change the store demo to home use. I can now change the channels but need to clear my screen from all the bottom information that is being displayed.
I thought the cost would be $5 now it is $26?

The cost for this is $26

Can you follow the steps here to exit demo mode

https://support.vizio.com/s/article/How-to-get-your-VIZIO-HDTV-out-of-Demo-Mode-Store-Mode?language=en_US

Let me know how you go please

Thank you