TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a panasonic plasma TC 50gt50 with a two flash code…

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic plasma TC 50gt50 with a two flash code fallowed by unlimited single flash codes. I have replaced the power board, did nothing to fix the problem. Any suggestions as to repair?

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

TC 50GT50

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have no picture at all. Tv does not turn on even with hard Reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Tv is 6 yeRS OLD

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Disconnect the power supply connections from the main board, then try turning the TV on again.

If it turns on and you get a backlight this indicates that the power supply board is ok and the main board has a fault.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------