TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to connect my iPhone to hdmi on tv and display phone…

Trying to connect my...

Trying to connect my iPhone to hdmi on tv and display phone program

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I go to dwatchseries.to on iPhone and go to a tv program site and with an iPhone connection connect to hdmi on tv. trying figure out how to display the hdmi on tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No i suppose not

3/12/2018
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can connect your iPhone to the TV using a HDMI AV adapter:

https://www.amazon.com/Lighting-Lightning-Charging-Compatible-Projector/dp/B079FQ33JH/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

I wasn’t clear on my question as I already had the iPhone connection to the hdmi. My problem is I cannot display the iPhone program on the tv screen. On my other tv there’s a selection for hdmi 1 or 2 but I can’t seem to find it on this LG tv. A “box” appears on screen with “hdmi” when I plug hdmi cable in slot but when I attempt to select it, the pop up box disappears but nothing changes on screen

Have you tried selecting the different HDMI source options on the TV?

Actually cannot find the hdmi source option

What is the model number of the remote control that you are using?

Pete, Electronic Engineer
stevenl1469
Phone call session started