TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Panasonic Remote control ( DMR XW 480) was synchronised…

Customer Question
My Panasonic Remote control...

My Panasonic Remote control ( DMR XW 480) was synchronised with my Samsung TV. Now remote Control's volume control does not work

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Samsung TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes and and I put new batteries also

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It was working perfectly well upto yesterday.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the batteries were low or replaced then the remote control may have lost its settings to control the volume on the TV, and will need to be reprogrammed to work with the TV again.

Did you program the remote control to work with the Samsung TV originally?

Let me know the model number of the Samsung TV if you need instructions to pair the Panasonic remote with it.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Thanks!

Pete.

--------------------