TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have no picture and the channels are mixed up. Hdmi.

Customer Question
We have no picture...

We have no picture and the channels are mixed up

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes hdmi

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Don’t think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No we have two tv one is working one is not has not been on for 7 days but was working before

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the TV?
How do you receive your channels? e.g. cable or antenna, or set top box?