TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung UBD-M8500 is having issues. It played on movie…

Customer Question
My Samsung UBD-M8500 is...

My Samsung UBD-M8500 is having issues. It played on movie and now has a blinking power light. It will open and close the tray but wont power on. Pressing the power button flashes a green light and then back to red. Ive tried unplugging everything, taking the batteries out of the remote, switching HDMI cables but nothing is working. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: Is your UBD-M8500 connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes, several different time spans

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Unit is 3 months old

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The unit has a fault and will need to be returned to the retailer for a warranty repair.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------