TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It appears as if the screen should be larger than my 32 inch…

Customer Question
It appears as if...

It appears as if the screen should be larger than my 32 inch it looks like I get only 2 /3rds

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I amnot taking about a computer it is my TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It mis 3 months old i can not find my Warranty

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

For a long time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can i rectify with my toshiba remotr

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect

Zoom

HD Zoom

Ratio

(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. If you are unable to find those buttons, or they don't help, then the settings are hidden deeper in the Cable Box and I will need the BRAND and MODEL of the cable box.

Simply send a reply back to proceed.