TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Every time I raise or lower the volume, a robotic voice

Customer Question
Every time I raise...

Every time I raise or lower the volume, a robotic voice tells how high or low you've gone. how can I raise or lower volume without that robotic voice?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Rca

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

Philips model 55pfl5602
cancel my visit , got the answer on phone from a Walmart tech. thank you for your timr

Sounds good, please contact customer service via help link on website main page to cancel this question

Thanks