TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Its actually my tv. Its a Samsung tv. No its says invalid…

Customer Question
Its actually my tv ...

Its actually my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its a Samsung tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No its says invalid user credentials

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It goes into wwe network but wont play anything I did change the password ***** this laptop because it wasn't programed in

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know