TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No sound. Hdmi. When I turn on a addition sound bar but

Customer Question
Yes Technician's Assistant: What...

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdmi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

When I turn on a addition sound bar but comes thu r very low . Can barely hear

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

it does . Model number. M3d650an

Please recheck the TV model number, M3d650an seems invalid

Refund my money

Sure, contact customer service via help link on website main page for refund