TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Im trying to get access to my spectrum app thru my samsung…

Customer Question
Im trying to get...

Im trying to get access to my spectrum app thru my samsung smart tv

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Spectrum app.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Everything to my knowledge. I have no clue about any if this. I just got internet and the app hooked, but cant access the spectrum app.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The modem box and router are in the living room. My smart tv is in my bedroom.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.