TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is this for home dvr questions too. Samsung sdr3102n a

Customer Question
Is this for home...

Is this for home dvr questions too

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung sdr3102n a couple years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Camera works with 2 cameras tried to add 2 more samsund sdc 9443bcn just get blur then 3rd screen goes off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your SDR3102N? What happened right before this?

Worked perfect still works with 2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I forgot password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
hello
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Eldon, Technician replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Technician

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

If you plug those new cameas into the first 2 spots instead, do they function there?

No they don't.

Thank you for checking, that is what I expected,

the cameras themselves are the issue, they are not an appropriate match for your dvr. You need a different camera to be compatible with your dvr, which is this one: http://amzn.to/2DksrR4

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.