TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I push the remote the bar along the bottom with VUDU,

When I push the...

When I push the remote the bar along the bottom with VUDU, HULU, etc. doesn't show up like it always has.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

UM where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It worked fine until I accidentally pressed some buttons yesterday

3/11/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

ok thanks

- Is it a TV or any other device remote you're referring in question?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started