TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Funai DVD/VCR player model DV220FX4. I unplugged…

This is Barb....

This is Barb. I have a Funai DVD/VCR player model DV220FX4. I unplugged the red, white, and yellow cord from behind the VCR. I didn't remember exactly where to replace them. Now my VCR doesn't play!

Technician's Assistant: What Funai model do you have?

DV220FX4

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Funai media player?

My son replaced the cords but nothing happens on the TV. It played yesterday but I can't play it today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

My input button on my TV remote does not change the source today but it did yesterday. I changed the source with a different remote. I don't understand what's going on.

3/11/2018
rwhill1
rwhill1, Customer Service

Hi Barb,

The cord should be plugged into the sockets marked DVD/VCR as follows:

1. Yellow to socket marked VIDEO OUT

2. Red to socket marked R

3. White to socket marked L

Once they're in the correct sockets the Input button should work.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Works, thanks

Hi Barb,

I hope my answer was helpful, if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

rwhill1
rwhill1, Customer Service