TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Why do I have to pay $5.00 to get an answer. 55" LG 4K Smart…

Customer Question
Why do I have...

Why do I have to pay $5.00 to get an answer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

55" LG 4K Smart TV 55UJ6540

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes tv menu works. No, I want the voice in the background turned off. I do not want a voice to tell me I changed channels or turned the volume up on the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No why do I pay 5 dollars for an answer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/11/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

I can help you with this problem, but we are not LG. We are justanswer. A guaranteed professional technical support service. $5 is just a deposit. The service, and premium services cost more. It is fee based service.

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Okay so how can I turn the voice off that I do not want to hear

Phone support would make this much easier and faster to solve. I sent you an offer for that, and if you'd like to accept it,or request through system,I can connect with you right away.

No thank you I am not paying $26 for an answer. But thank you anyways