TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I turn on subtitles on my tv my remote is from

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn on subtitles on my Phillips tv my remote is from Atlantic broadband

Technician's Assistant: What Philips model do you have? How old is it?

Just a momen Where is the model name it’s just says Phillips. In the back

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

X32 PFL3506/F7 120 w 60hz 130w

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Philips? What happened right before this?

Nothing we were watching tv. Couldn’t understand the dialogue. Thought to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don’t think so ThankYou

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

How are you viewing TV services?is it via a satellite or cable box?