TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sharp Aquos GJ221-C and am having trouble

Customer Question
I have a Sharp...

I have a Sharp Aquos GJ221-C and am having trouble connecting to the internet... Example : When I try to access Netflix it says Synchronizing has failed and timed out... If I try to access You Tube it goes straight back to TV... Also I have Directv and when I turn my TV on it goes to analog 30 and I have to manually set it to the correct setting for Directv... Have tried updated to no success... Have restarted the modem to no success and am at my wits end as to how to fix this... Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Nothing other than the Synchrizatio has failed and to check network settings which I've done several times to no avail...

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes several times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think I've explained everything

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 5 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you