TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot turn off the digital sound. Sharp Aquos 80" 5 years…

Customer Question
I cannot turn off...

I cannot turn off the digital sound.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp Aquos 80" 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All the buttons on the remote (including MENU) work.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Aquos? What happened right before this?

It occurred last night just before our DirectTV receiver froze up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just tell me how to remove the subscript from the screen.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?