TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can't get the clock feature to update. Not highlighted.

Customer Question
Can't get the clock...

Can't get the clock feature to update. Not highlighted. model 75UF2500

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 75UF2500?

Purchased in december

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Can change other features just not the clock

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 75UF2500? What happened right before this?

Nothing that I am aware of. Not sure if it was ever updated. Someone else done the initial setup

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
Haier tv
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Press MENU on the remote

Select Setup then Time

Clock is not highlighted to change

Use the arrows on the remote to press down and select it

Will not allow me to select it

When you scroll down to TIME -- press the select button or right arrow

Done that. Will not select clock. Not bold typed like other options

Unfortunately, I am out of ideas on this issue.

I will opt out and allow another expert to assist you. Please wait for their reply