TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Will not turn on light flashes but no picture worked fine…

Customer Question
Will not turn on...

Will not turn on light flashes but no picture worked fine last night

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes I unplugged it and plugged it back in

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried power button on tv still nothing

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 5 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Please try to get the model number off the back of the tv. If not:
-when did you buy the tv?
-what brand is the tv?
-what size is the screen?
-is it LED or LCD or Plasma or?

LG 65 inch 65uh5500

Thanks, ***** ***** you buy the tv?

2 years

Can you tell me about your electronics experience? For example:

-none/very little

-comfortable setting up tv, source devices, sound systems

-proficient with testing/repair (provide examples)