TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Netflix told me to call you my tv will nto hook up to my tv.

Customer Question
Netflix told me to...

Netflix told me to call you my tv will nto hook up to my tv. It is a different tv

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Yes it tell me to select a new code but won,t let me get to the next sreen

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need anything from me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.