TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sansui 20 inch flat screen and I cannot find my…

Customer Question
I have a Sansui...

I have a Sansui 20 inch flat screen and I cannot find my remote for it and when I try and set through the settings it's saying that it's locked and it needs a password ***** don't have the remote to use the numbers to put a password *****

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Sled1949

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Picture audio channel lock and set up the lock is showing the lock lock when I try and go to unlock it it's asking for a password ***** have no remote to put a password ***** I don't even have a password ***** the TV

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician replied 4 months ago
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician
You will need a universal remote or you can order one off ebay using the tvs model number and the code would be 0000 it's a child lock feature