TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Bought a samsung smart tv series 6-7. Unable to control the…

Customer Question
Bought a samsung smart...

Bought a samsung smart tv series 6-7. Unable to control the volume from the remote, it just goes to mute.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Samsung TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

I only have power, aerial and dvd recorder cables, all connected. I'm not connected to wifi.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry you are having trouble here, do you see the mute icon on the screen?Anthony
Cancel question at this stage. Inconvenient to proceed at present.
Sorry for delay,if the mute is coming up that is odd are you using the original remote that came with the set?