TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It is a phone. It is an s7 need you to reset due to Google…

Customer Question
It is a phone ...

It is a phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is an s7 need you to reset due to Google locking it out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To reset your S7:

• With the phone turned off, press and hold the Power, Home, and Volume Up buttons at the same time.
  • Keep holding down Power, Home, and Volume Up until you see ‘Recovery Booting’ at the top of your screen until you see a dancing robot. When you see that, then you can let go of the buttons.
  • Now please wait a moment while it boots into Recovery Mode.
  • Once you’re in Recovery Mode, you will see a list of options.
  • Scroll down using the Volume Down button until ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’ is selected.
  • Push the Power Button to select this option.
  • It will ask you to confirm.
  • Press the Volume Down button to select ‘Yes’ and confirm the reset.

Now your Samsung Galaxy S7 is reset and ready to use again.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------