TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

1. Vizio shows in the upper left corner....is there any way…

Customer Question
1. Vizio shows in the...
1. Vizio shows in the upper left corner....is there any way to remove it?
2. awards winning tech svc and back light appear at the bottom of the screen for a minute and disappears, can that be remove?
3. how do u exit the demo set up from store?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 1 month ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. What's the model number from the back panel?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
r LTTUVSBT(###) ###-####

Hmm those aren't model numbers. It looks like it might be a D24HN-E1. Do you see that listed back there, too?

Great, thanks. Your TV is stuck in store demo mode. We need to reset it to factory settings, so you can select home use mode. To reset the TV to factory defaults, press MENU > System > Reset & Admin > Reset TV to Factory Defaults. Select Reset.

Try that, and let me know how it goes!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok....he's trying now. should I end and chat back?

You can stay here with me. Just report back how it goes...

Any luck?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the remote we have..what bottom do we press to exit demo mode. we turn off tv then message appear to exit demo mode...what buttom is it?

Sorry, did you try the instructions I posted about resetting the TV?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
we can't....menu not indicated on remote control..

On the original Vizio remote, it's in the top right corner. Under the power button.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok...get back w/u.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
he tried, not sure if we have the right remote....

You need to use the original Vizio remote. Not a cable remote or universal.

The original looks >>like this<<

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it's the remote that was given from Sam's club store.

Your remote must have a menu button on it. I have never seen one that doesn't.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
this remote does not show the word menu...this remote in the middle looks like this..it points to the right side, no ok word just an arrow with 2 small arrows....

OK well if you do not have the original remote then I cannot tell you how to exit the store mode. I will opt out and allow someone else to assist. Please standby.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
could u send a copy of what the remote looks like for theVizio. we could have been given the wrong remote by the clerk.
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, Customer Service