TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Aloha! I just installed my amazon fire tv player. It is not…

Customer Question
Aloha! I just installed...

Aloha! I just installed my amazon fire tv player. It is not allowing my to login into my amazon prime acount

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire TV?

Actually its not a fire TV. Its a Samasung TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Why is it not allowing me to use my amazon account?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thanks. No further assistance is needed.