TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

One of my tvs has no signal. Olevia and is 8 yeARS OLD.

Customer Question
One of my tvs...

One of my tvs has no signal

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Olevia and is 8 yeARS OLD. dON'T SEE MODEL

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

THE MENU IS NOT WORKING AND I CHANGED THE SOURCE TO HMDI / TUNER ETC AND THE NO SIGNAL SIGN REMAINS ON

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Olevia? What happened right before this?

THIS IS THE FIRS TIME I HAVE A PROBLEM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

COULD IT BE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CONNECTION FROM OUTSIDE?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's connected to the TV that you receive signal from please (example: Cable Box, DISH box, HDTV antenna, etc.)?

Are you there and did you need help with this?