TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is fine. I want to know how I can get the Amazon app…

Customer Question
My tv is fine...

My tv is fine. I want to know how I can get the Amazon app on my tv. I would like to watch prime movies

Technician's Assistant: Which Amazon product do you have?

None on the tv I am a member of prime on my phone and laptop..

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Amazon software?

I don’t have software. I have an app

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/11/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 1 month ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Do you have a smart TV (TV connected to internet)? What is the make/model of your TV?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Louie, Technician