TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The LED indicator is flashing red, it flashes 6 times. We…

The LED indicator is...

The LED indicator is flashing red, it flashes 6 times. We have had this problem for about a week. sometimes we can start the tv again after unplugging it. Today light flashes after 10-15 min.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The brand is Sony Bravia,KDL40w600B The set is three years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu has been working. As we understand the question we would say no.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

About a week now. Not sure what might have happened. The LED light just began flashing 6 times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all I know to report

3/11/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Phone call session started

Thanks for phone call request, I accepted it and ready to make the phone call but want to make sure that you know this phone premium service would cost you additional $26 on top of this chat session cost so please confirm to proceed or I'll close it for you and we can continue troubleshooting here in text chat

Sony Bravia .its three years old model number is *****

I got that info in the initial post, did you receive my reply regarding phone call charges?

I understand the charge

OK, making the call now