TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

IT CHANGES CHANNELS ON ITS OWN AND WONT STOP AND CHANGES…

Customer Question
IT CHANGES CHANNELS ON...

IT CHANGES CHANNELS ON ITS OWN AND WONT STOP AND CHANGES INPUT ON ITS OWN

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

IT IS A pIXEL LED TV LE-4028 AND I HAVE HAD IT FOR 3 YEARS

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

WHEN I USE THE REMOTE IT STILL GOES CRAZY

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LE-4028? What happened right before this?

ITS BEEN A WEEK I HAVE NOT CONNECTED ANYTHING TO THE TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

THATS IT

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician replied 5 months ago
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician
Your buttons are stuck you can order new ones off ebay or amazon they are easy to replace you can watch a video on YouTube to guide you this is the link to the board https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F192448597823
You may have to copy the link and paste into your browser