TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What is the critical error that's preventing my hulu plus…

Customer Question
What is the critical...

What is the critical error that's preventing my hulu plus from activating on my TV? I live in MO USA 65584. My new SSID from CenturyLink is 8185. It appears that the error is on your end.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

TV == Sanyo model ? purchased 2016-17. Sorry, that's all I know. Problem started in this last month.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Hi--just the above info

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need help. I'm paying a higher price for hulu+ and now it's no working. Did you change product info that Needs to be recorded in my account ? (My last 4 =9885 SSA) Please do a tech fix/update.
Your help is much appreciated.
Missing my Korean romance dramas which Hulu has now nearly eliminated. Marsha T

Marsha,

We are not Hulu.