TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to hook up antenna that i have used in the pass…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to hook up antenna that i have used in the pass and now when it searches for channels on air, auto or cable no channels are found when i use the same antenna on another tv it works fine. is there a way to reset tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Un40eh5050fxza

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No firestick is fine and chromecast also works

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it the first time running channel search on this TV?

No. it was working fie for afew months. then i used antenna on another tv. then couldnt connect

OK, it could be the TV tuner internal issue, lets try something simple that might work

Press Menu on TV remote then go to Setup and select Plug & Play option and press OK to reset the TV to default settings, go through initial setup and reply back with the result

Please reply back with the result